The Oral-B 1000 Electric Toothbrush has been recommended by leading dental associations round the world. It has a very special cupping action for a thorough cleaning of the tooth.
It removes almost 97% of the plaque from all the hard-to-reach areas of the mouth. The Oral-B Professional Care reverses and prevents gingivitis. Pressure sensors of the toothbrush stop the pulsations when you are brushing very hard. You can use it for daily tooth cleaning purposes.
Features of the Oral-B Professional Care 1000 electric toothbrush
- Weight is 0.809 Pounds
- Size is 9.961 x 2.165 x 4.37 inches
- It contains a professional 2 minute timer with thirty-second interval to track the brushing duration
- A fully charged Oral-B 1000 Electric Toothbrush lasts up to 7 days with daily use
- It provides 8,800 oscillations and 40,000 pulsations per minute
- The toothbrush contains a pressure sensor to provide you with notification while you brush hard
- The indicator bristles remind the users to replace the brush heads after every 3 months
- The brush heads are replaceable with multiple attachments and have a round and compact design
- The clean brush heads provide thorough and deep cleaning
- Users can know whether the brush is charged with the help of charge indicator
The whole Oral-B Healthy Clean Precision 1000 toothbrush set contains a handle, brush head, and one portable SmartPlug charger. Those are all you need to get the maximum out of this electric toothbrush.
What are the benefits of using this toothbrush?
Since it is easier and faster in using, it saves a lot of time as well the energy of the users. The automated system of the toothbrush makes it easier for the people with arthritis while brushing. The kids can also brush more easily with the Oral-B Professional Care electronic toothbrush. The battery will be durable if it is recharged at proper time intervals.
The brushing habits of the users are also largely improved with this toothbrush. It has long-term effects in preventing plaques and tooth decays. The customers round the globe are highly satisfied with the best components like replaceable brush heads, travel toothbrush charger, toothbrush holder, etc, provided along with the pack. The toothbrush consumes a very little electric power, thus it is not at all expensive to use.
The flexible oscillation and rotational movements of the brush heads help in 100% cleaning of the tooth and gums. Thus, it prevents the occurrence of germs which causes gum infections with tooth decay. Prices of these electric toothbrushes are a bit higher than that of the manual brushes. But the electronic toothbrushes are far more effective in tooth cleaning than the ordinary ones.
You can always use this toothbrush safely with a lot of relief, since it has been recognized and recommended by renowned dentists across the world. The electric toothbrush is medically tested and approved by the reputed doctors in the dentistry field.
How to use Oral-B Professional Care 1000 Power Toothbrush
In order to use the Oral-B 1000 Electric Toothbrush, place the toothpaste on the brush head. Then, hold the brush at 45 degree angle. After that, turn the rechargeable electric and move the brush across your mouth from tooth to tooth.
The small heads of these brushes brush 1 tooth at a time. Then, move the electronic brush along the back surfaces, front surfaces and the chewing surfaces of each tooth.
You need to use the Oral-B 1000 Electric Toothbrush in a very healthy manner to get perfect while teeth with a lot of glow. You need to replace the head of the toothbrush once every 3 months after toothbrush bristles get faded halfway.
Along with daily thorough cleaning of teeth with the toothbrush, proper flossing is also needed. It prevents bad breath and teeth decay. Flossing is essential to maintain a healthy mouth.
With these rechargeable electronic toothbrushes, you need to spend almost 2 minutes of brushing to ensure that each of your teeth is cleaned. After your brushing is complete, rinse the brush head with only water and allow it to dry up properly.
Medicated toothpaste should be preferably used with the Oral-B Professional Care toothbrush for brushing purposes. You need to charge the electronic toothbrush regularly at fixed time intervals to keep it functional.
You always need to keep the brush totally dry and soaked before charging to avoid electrical hazards. You also need to keep it in a very safe place to avoid any damages. You always need to keep your electric toothbrush clean and hygienic.
- The rechargeable Oral-B 1000 Electric Toothbrush provide better plaque removals as compared to the manual toothbrushes
- These toothbrushes are faster and easier to clean teeth
- The electric toothbrushes clean teeth more thoroughly than the ordinary manual ones
- The Oral-B Professional Care 1000 replacement heads are very easy, comfortable and hygienic to use
- These are available in wide varieties with several features
- The rotation oscillation feature of the Oral-B 1000 Electric Toothbrush removes plaque and reduces gingivitis
- Oral-B 1000 Electric Toothbrush has the best design as compared to other electric toothbrushes in the market
The Oral-B Healthy Clean Precision 1000 reviews show the general opinion of the users regarding the product. The “pressure sensor” system of the toothbrush is not of great use all the times. If it is pressed hard, the brush head will stop vibrating. The users find it a bit difficult to use the power toothbrushes with smaller heads since these cannot reach all the corners of the mouth. Some users have also complained about the non-replaceable NiMH battery of the Oral-B 1000 Electric Toothbrush. All of them are not very satisfied with the longevity of the battery.
But the positive reviews from the customers have outnumbered the negative ones. The product has been rated 4-5 stars by most of the e-commerce websites on the internet. Oral-B is one of the biggest brand names in the electronic toothbrush market. Customer reviews on the blogs and forums also reveal how popular and useful the product is.
Therefore, Oral-B 1000 Electric Toothbrush can be successfully used by proper maintenance and by following the tooth cleaning rules.
Oral B 1000 Vs 3000 – Which Brush Should I Go For?