If you are habituated with the old, traditional toothbrush to brush your teeth every day, it is time to change and offer your teeth something extraordinary. The brand new Philips Sonicare HX9332 is the one which serves all your needs and at the same time gives you an amazing experience like a dentist can give you after you visit him. By using this Philips Sonicare DiamondClean rechargeable electric toothbrush, you would get super clean teeth and a perfect oral care treatment day after day, every day.
In this comprehensive Philips Sonicare DiamondClean review, you will get to know the most attractive features of the model, how you can use it, the advantages and demerits of the toothbrush and finally, the recommendation of what you should do after reading this review.
Features of the Philips Sonicare HX9332
- Size & Weight: The dimension of this model is 1.3 x 1.1 x 7.5 inches. It is pretty light. Its weight is 2.2 pounds which are very user friendly for the people who would be using an electric toothbrush for the first time.
- Rechargeable: Like the other models of Philips, this electric toothbrush is also rechargeable. The novel thing about this model is its unique charging glass which uses conduction technology and charges the toothbrush while resting in the glass. It also provides a USB charging travel case which provides another option for charging. The rechargeable battery lasts up to three weeks, more precisely 42 uses on a single charge.
- Brush Heads: Like the previous model of Philips, it is also provided with 2 DiamondClean brush heads for further use.
- Illuminated display: This model is unique as it is also provided with an illuminated display for ease of use.
- Brushing mode: Unlike the other old models of Philips, in this model, the five brushing modes are given. There are Clean, White, Polish, GumCare and Sensitive brushing modes are available in this particular model.
- Quadpacer: A quadpacer helps to decide when to move the brush from outside of the teeth to inside and at the same time from upper teeth to the lower teeth. In this model, the quadpacer beeps every 30 seconds in the 2 minute brushing period to guide you to move your brush from upper to lower and from outside to inside teeth.
- Smartimer: It is a great feature of this model. Smartimer automatically stops the toothbrush once you are done with dentist recommended 2 minute of brushing. So you don’t need to worry about how long you should use it, it will automatically guide you to do the needful.
How to use Sonicare DiamondClean
Sonicare DiamondClean is very easy to use. It has five modes as already mentioned – Clean, White, Polish, GumCare, Sensitive. The first step you need to take is to choose the mode in which you would like to brush. For that, you need to push the right button to begin using it.
Next time, when you would like to use this toothbrush all you need to do, is to put toothpaste on the brush and push the button. It will start from the previous mode you have already selected before. To do that you need to press On/Off/Function combo button in the toothbrush.
The most difficult part you may face while using this toothbrush is the selection of modes. Like other old models of Philips, this model doesn’t have separate On/Off button. All it has a combo function button to do all the work. For any mode, you need to press the button multiple times to get to that mode. Suppose, if you want to use the sensitive mode, you need to press the combo button five times straight.
- Removes 100% plaques: Where normal toothbrush cannot reach your mouth, this model of toothbrush can easily reach and clean those areas. Thus more than the normal toothbrush it cleans plaques from your teeth and your teeth looks super clean and shining.
- Ensures healthier gums: After brushing for only two weeks you will see a radical difference in your gum health. It has five modes, one of which is GumCare mode which if properly used can ensure healthier gums without much effort.
- Whitens teeth: By using in one of its five modes, White mode, it whitens the teeth in a matter of one week. Whereas normal toothbrush is unable to whiten the teeth even with costly toothpaste, this model whitens the teeth just in a matter of 2 minutes every day for a week.
- Drives fluid to stimulate gums: This model uses a special technology called Sonic technology which drives fluid to stimulate gums. If you have this, it is the complete oral care system available to you. You don’t need to worry anymore about your gum or teeth problems.
- Have two extra replaceable heads: This model has two extra Philips Sonicare DiamondClean replacement heads. Ideally the replaceable head should be changed every 60 days of use, but if you are very careful and use the device properly, then you can use the first one for at least 6 months before replacing it with the new one.
- Has a dual charging system: For Sonicare DiamondClean charger functionality, you have two options. Either you can charge the toothbrush by keeping the toothbrush in the charger glass or you can use USB charging travel case for charging.
- Issue of vibration: Lot of users who have used this model have mentioned that the model has a problem with vibration. Even if it cleans very well, it creates a buzz sound while using it within the mouth.
- Problem with customer service: Even if it comes up with 2 year warranty, many users have found that if there is any defect or any issue with their brushes, the brushes are not usually replaced after one month of purchase which needs attention.
- Costly: Most users have found this model a little bit on the higher range. Almost $200 is too much for a Sonicare toothbrush with few up-gradations to the old models. Most users prefer old models of Sonicare because of the price range.
After analyzing the pros and cons, it can be said that Philips Sonicare DiamondClean rechargeable electric toothbrush is recommended. There is no product available in the market which is free of disadvantages. But if a comparison can be made between the merits and demerits, it can easily be said that, this toothbrush is worth a buy. Many users have even used this for more than 2 years and it is still working fine.
So if you are planning to move from normal toothbrush to electric one or you want to replace your old electric toothbrush, this is definitely a considerable option for you.
DiamondClean Vs. Flexcare Plus – Which is the Best Electric Toothbrush?